June 1-2 2018
St. Catherine University in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Getting Started in Global Health at Home and/or Abroad- David Kuhns, PA-C
- Context Based Medicine in Global Health- Amy Walsh, MD
- Female Circumcision- Adno Gatah, NP
- Medical Care in a Refugee Camp- Dave Dvorak, MD, MPH
- Care and Support of Children with Disabilities in Zambia-Donna DeGracia, MPAS, PA-C, Jennifer Biggs Miller, PT, PhD, MPH, CWS & Renee Hepperlen, PhD
- Global Health Research- Kari Hartwig, DrPH, MA & Tara Rick, MS, PA-C
- American Heart: Refugee Health Documentary and Discussion- Rob Carlson, PA-C, AAHIVS & Chris Newberry
- Bedside Ultrasound- Susan Trelstad, Robert Naughton, Tarik Michael
- Medical Spanish- Cesar Garcia
- Working with Refugee populations- Erin Mehta, RN & Leora Hudok, MSW, LICSW
Friday Day: $50 for all students. Fellows, $125 for members and $150 for non-members. Price includes snacks and lunch.
Saturday Workshops: Additional 50$ fee (two hour slots, $25 per session).
** The workshops Saturday morning will be optional for an additional $50. There is limited occupancy you must sign up for the preferred session to reserve your slot- once the workshops are full registration will be closed for the respective course.
We have a special group rate for PAGH conference participants, information is below.
Courtyard Marriott in Bloomington by Mall of America
Qualifying Dates: 5/30/18 - 6/3/18
Booking Deadline: 5/11/18
Price: $99-$109/night depending on occupancy
Book Your Group Rate for PA Global Health
Friday Night, June 1st (Time TBD)
Networking opportunity and social outing after the conference. Sign up at the conference and meet fellow PAGH members out for dinner!
*Note, PAGH does not cover the cost of dinner or drinks