Announcing the 2017 Global Health Symposium
Presented by the
Physician Assistants for Global Health
In collaboration with
The Physician Assistant Program at The University of Colorado
Date: February 25, 2017
Time: 8am to 5pm
Location: University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus
- Global Health Keynote: Ruth Ballweg, PA-C
- Update on Zika: Dan Olson, MD
- Point of Care Ultrasound in Global Health: Dayna Jaynstein, MSPAS, PA-C
- International PA School Rotations: Cassondra Deming, PA-S, Student representative from SA-AAPA
- Tricks of the Trade: Dayna Jaynstein, MSPAS, PA-C
- Waterborne/Parasitic Infections in International Travel: Kari Schoenwald, PA-C
- Healthcare to Immigrants and Refugees: Tillman Farley, MD
- Cross Cultural Communication to the Global Provider: Marcia Carteret, M.ED.
SIGN UP NOW
This program has been approved for a maximum of 8.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
Register: Select the appropriate category below through pay pal to register for the conference. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
* For alternative payment options please contact the 2017 conference coordinator [email protected]