- Current PAID PAGH member
- Applicants must be enrolled in an ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant program
- Applicant cannot be a current PAGH board member or other employee or PAGH volunteer involved with financial decision making
- Applicants must send a letter from their university stating the applicant is in good standing with their academic institution
- Applicants must submit a written essay, minimum 500 words, addressing essay question listed below on application. We advise the student covers topics such as international PA work ,working with underserved populations as a PA, educational objectives for going on such an international rotation, students future career goals
- Recipients must sign a written agreement stating that the amount of the scholarship is not otherwise provided by the applicant’s program or other donors; that they are in fact in financial need of the scholarship amount; and that any PAGH funds received will be used solely to fund the cost of the trip or rotation.
- Recipient of the scholarship will also be asked to write a post-trip article to be submitted to the PAGH newsletter – scholarship candidates are also encouraged to contribute
- All portions of application are due no later than 11:59pm PST on April 14, 2013
*You must be a PAID MEMBER to apply!